Monday 21 January 2013

Grumpy RANT, EBay RANT and The Hair Massacre!

So on top of the 3lbs I've put on this week, T wouldn't nap this morning, I had to mop the floor even though it was only clean for about 10 minutes before kids and dog came in from the snow.

My blog gets more reads when I don't post than when I do (?!) my back hurts a lot and I'm cold which is making my wrist and foot hurt!

I have stuff on eBay which always winds me up, people who email asking if you have a buy it now price, you give them one, they exclaim at the cost, well f*^#ing bid on it then! Then when someone accepts the buy it now price and you end the auction, someone who was watching the auction emails you and asks why it was ended. Why do you need to know?! If you cared at all you would have bloody bid on it!!

Then you've got to wait for people to pay, then wrap and label everything, trudge to the down with the weight in the buggy about triple the recommended allowance! Queue for 90000 hours to pay more postage than eBay will let you charge. Then watch as eBay bill you 10% and then PayPal take their share and you're left with 50p.

AND to top it all off my Hubby has massacred my gorgeous boys gorgeous blonde locks (before and after pictures below as am on my phone cause Blogger won't let me uploads pics online and will only put them on the bottom of my post once I upload it.....Anyhoos!)

My son has been cursed with my Dads hair genes, 2 crowns and 2 calf licks. This equals lots of sticky up nightmare hair! We tried cutting it short at first but with him being so fair he just looked bald, so we decided to grow it and hope some weight and length in it would just keep it flat!

So top picture is yesterday's amusing hairstyle, he woke up, back all spiked up as usual, but an amusing inch that stuck straight up and wouldn't go down at all.

Last night when the Hubby was cutting his hair (he shaves to the bone!) he asked T if he wanted his hair doing, T said yes and sat down, I saw Hubby putting a guard on the clippers, but didn't realise how short he was cutting it until clumps of beautiful golden locks started falling on the floor. I screamed and he stopped. I inspected, he'd left like a mullet and hacked at the back of it. Hubby decided to tidy it up and do it properly, I couldn't watch, I heard Hubby yell 'no keep still! Uh oh' and T was sent back in.

Bottom picture, you may notice if you look carefully that there is this shape < from T's crown, this is mostly a diagonal bald line across the middle of the back of his head, just under his crown to the left his hair is about 1/2 a cm long now. Just under his crown to the right it's about 4cms.

Dreading taking him to the hairdressers cause I bet they'll just lob it all off at the back and keep the top long.

My poor, poor baby. Keeps rubbing the back of his head :(





2 comments:

  1. Cute! My son has his dad's cowlicks, too, and they're no more fun now that he's 13 than they were when he was first born LOL

    Love your blog - discovered you through the January 2013 Blog Hop.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good I've got years of hair drama ahead of me! Lol. Thanks for reading and commenting :) xx

      Delete