Monday 20 January 2014

Days of the Year Challenge

I have just seen someone share this site on Facebook:


www.daysoftheyear.com


It brought back memories, in times before I was a Mum, my very first blog was a 365 day challenge. I found out what 'day' it was for every day of the year and intended to take part in each 'day'. I managed it for about a month then lost interest.


But it got me thinking, now that I am a Mummy, this widens the 'days' I can take part in, and kind of gives me a focus for each day. So I may just attempt to start that game again!


In fact I think I will.


I'll tweet the 'day' each day (overuse of the word day I'm finding!) and if people want to join in then you're all more than welcome I'll find some # and Instagram a pic of our 'day' every day!


Yes, yes. I think this will make for a fun year!


So today is 'Penguin Awareness Day'


I am aware of Penguins.


I love Penguins, especially that one that's on YouTube and laughs when it gets tickled:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YuWLKQ5e54


I haven't said day for a while.


Day.



16 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I might take on this challenge too. And yay for penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boy loves penguins - he has a stuffed penguin and penguin gloves. I've said penguin too much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this sounds like such a fun idea! And I love that it's penguin day - I'm sure I have a stuffed one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really fun idea! F loves penguins too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea - loving that it's penguin day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a penguin! May I suggest dinosaur awareness day as they are surely the coolest animal ever?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea. Penguins. really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing a 365 photo challenge for the third year. I failed the first year, did it every day last year and I'm enjoying doing it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMBO - I love this post - you're humor is right up my street. I am aware of penguins too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, would put some cheer into anyone's daily routines, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every day should be penguin awareness day :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love penguins too! I was thinking of doing 365 challenge but its a big commitment so this year im on project 52 only one per week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun idea! I look out for your tweets :)

    ReplyDelete