Monday 3 June 2013

Me, in quotes I've found on Pinterest!



I never saw this as a problem, but a surprising amount of people have told me they wouldn't enter into a relationship if the other person had kids! 


I have many gay friends. This sums up my feelings perfectly!


I love unicorns....I would love to have the chance to be one!



I adopt all pets, I usually name them Bob.



I think this describes me well! You have to make mistakes to know that they were the wrong thing!


 
I over think everything! I can start at how happy I feel and be in tears minutes later wondering how I would cope if someone died. 



I'm actually scared of Santa, but I've always loved the idea of him!



This just makes me howl!



And so far it's doing pretty well!



Hee heee heeeee!



Arrrrrrggghhhhh!



This is pretty much all I need to make me happy, and my hubby's very good at number 1!



Not monsters, ghosts!


I had this nailed!



This one is so vital. I've spent so much of my time in life being there for people to only get hurt when I need them and they're not there in return :( 



So true! Damn PMDD



But it's ok to have one leg out!



This, and when I was pregnant it was 'what if I was in labour!?'



Awww!



So true, I love being with him *bork*



I have a bit of a bitchy side...!



T has sneezing fits instead of tantrums. But still!



Annoys me to death! It may an enjoyable job that I love doing and yes I may get to watch films and play with toys, but some days it's HARD!



Makes me howl, I would love to know the story behind this!!!



Sums me up perfectly, I prefer to know what I would do in every eventuality, I lose lots of sleep because of this!



Cute!



Took me 26 years to realise this, but I feel soooooo much better for it!!

A bit of a random blog, but gives you a bit of insight into me and my slightly 'quirky' mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment