Wednesday 26 February 2014

I know it's not proper blogging but....

It reminds me of Myspace days! 

Pinched from@lastgirlinlove

Questionnaire #1

A. What are your favourite smells?
Baking bread (I live 1/2 a mile away from a Warburtons factory! Love the smell of summers morning and Chanel Chance 
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
In a word, no. 
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
My husband and my Step Daughter
D. What song did you last listen to?
Broken - Seether
E. Do you have a crush on anybody?
Husband and some telly bods, Benedict Cucumber Snatch, Simon Baker, Ashton Kutcher..
F. Do you like The Beatles?
Yes I do! Loved Rocky Raccoon
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Probably coral or pink
H. Do you cook often?
Pretty much every day 
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? 
7 pounds, yes it was awesome!
J. Can you sew?
Not very well!
K. What is your favorite fruit?
Melon
L. Are you health conscious?
I try!
M. Do you curse a lot?
Only in my head. 
N. When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
A looooong time ago!
O. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
 Biscuits and cheese
P. What was the last book you purchased?
Jack and Micheal Whitehalls book.
Q. Where was your last holiday?
The lakes last year. 
R. When was the last time you went out without a bra?
The night we ended up getting our door kicked by some kids and they split it, and then there was policemen in my house!
S. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
No haven't (touch wood!!!!)
T. How do you like your eggs? 
Fried and runny.
U. Are you superstitious? 
I act like I'm not, but I can be. 
V. How many children would you like?
Just 1 and some step daughters :)
W. What is your favourite Disney film?
Aladdin or Lion King
X. Who is your favourite authors?
Marian Keyes, Jane Green, Jill Mansell or  Phillippa Gregory
Y. What is your favourite season?
Summer & Autumn
Z. What song can instantly make you happy?
Anything by Reel Big Fish, or Top of The World by Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment