Thursday 19 June 2014

13 Weeks


Here it is!

Despite my hugeness there was just one in there. Confused then as to why I've been able to feel it moving for a few weeks.

Then it began; rolling over, rolling back, kicking, flapping it's arms, and I could feel every bit of it and it was weird/cool being able to see it on the screen. I was pleased that it was definitely baby I was feeling though. I've been wondering if my weight loss has had something to do with it, but whatever it's fab being able to feel it so early on!

The lady doing the ultrasound wasn't quite so thrilled, took her forever to catch it being still, she kept making me roll side to side and wriggle around in a hope of getting it to settle for 2 minutes so she could measure it. Eventually she managed and I went from 12+6, to 13+ 2. 

So next scan is August 4th, I shall be taking T with me, so he can see the baby and find out what it is. Hopefully to start getting him to bond or at least come round to the idea.

I've been struggling so badly with sickness /tiredness/tension headaches for the last few weeks Ts been getting passed round the family and I feel awful because of it. Thankfully lately I just seem to be tired on a morning (who isn't?!) and my headaches and sickness are staying away till the afternoon/evening.

If anyone has tips for tension headaches I'd be most grateful! Getting them pretty much every other day, they're staying for up to 24 hours and I'm usually sick when I have them. It's literally doing my head in!

No comments:

Post a Comment