Sunday 22 June 2014

14 weeks


Finally the second trimester is upon me!

I've not felt sick (touches all the wood) for 4 whole days now so I'm bloody hoping that's gone!

The rankness of feeling sick combined with utter guilt about having to get family to do Ts school runs and being unable to play with him has been doing me in!

Hopefully tomorrow can bring some normality and routine back to our lives, both T and I thrive on routine.

I've got a hospital appointment on Friday morning to discuss my hypermobility and pregnancy. So far (touches all the wood again) it's not been to bad, my sciatica flares up every now and then and my knees feel a bit loose, but I'm hoping once I feel well 100% of the time I can start swimming a couple of times a week.

Got a fancy pants wedding reception to attend on Friday evening so need to find myself a purty dress and shoes for that, will be the first time OH and I have been out together in over a year! So I'm quite looking forward to that!

All I have to add to this is I love Frappes! All I want in life at the moment is ice cold drinks, this pregnancy is so different to my first!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be so interested to hear about your journey with hypermobility and pregnancy. My daughter is hypermobile so I know it could cause her issues if she ever decides to have kids far, far in the future when she's all grown up. Glad to hear the sickness is going. Morning sickness is zero fun, I can totally relate to that guilt feeling too! Thank you for linking up to the #BlogBumpClub! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really hope your sickness is gone for the rest of the pregnancy now! I am still suffering and it is awful!!
    x

    ReplyDelete