Wednesday 23 September 2015

Looking after me

After having 9 months of feeling sick and struggling to eat when I was pregnant with Eve. I decided to have a few months just enjoying food. I then gave myself a deadline of September and 27th, 9 months after Eve was born, before I decided to start worrying about my weight.

As the day creeps closer I decided to start and phase myself on to slimming world to start and get back I the groove of it.

So I weighed in last Friday at bang on 13 stone. (Only put a stone on through pregnancy and the following 9 months which isn't bad at all!) My weigh days will be Fridays so I can have it as my treat day which worked well for me before.

I've started walking more. Now that I'm back on school runs that guarantees me 2 miles walking a day.

I'm trying to take the dog for a 2 mile walk on an evening as well. So this should mean I walk 22 miles a week! Which is a big step up from my average of 8.

So I'm hoping that I get down to my target of 12 stone by Christmas which is plenty of time. I'm hoping to post weigh in results along with a food diary every Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment