Friday 2 October 2015

9 months

My baby girl is 9 months.

I love her more than I ever dreamed possible.

She's a right little funny character. Has her little games that she liked to play with you, head tilting and the no game.

She's commando crawling at some speed and trying to pull herself up on things now.

She's clapping and waving and very pleased with herself when she does so.

Most nights she's sleeping 7-6. Which is heavenly, but also a hell of a shock to the system when she decides to wake up for a cuddle!

She's been a bit poorly this last week. Temperature up to 40, full body rash and not much else. But thankfully that seems to be over with now. I hate temperatures they freak me out.

She utterly adores T, we have big canvases in the passage and she reaches out to touch his face when we walk past them and he's at school.

T seems to be settling into school really well. Not as tired as I thought he would be. However I do think that he's a bit bored. They've only started doing 'work' this week and it seems like the majority of the day is still play based.

We've been attending parties galore, I am sick of the sight of soft play, and I always forget to eat beforehand then stare longingly at his party food.

Speaking of parties he turns 5 this month. 5! So hopefully I will get pictures up on the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment