Friday 25 January 2013

Me in a Nutshell

 
 I thought I'd use an excuse to use a lot of pictures in a blog, now that Blogger picture uploader is working again! Yay.
 
After my bullying post I had a lot of feedback about what a brave and positive person I am, brave no, positive....most of the time.
 
That led me to this picture: (I do apologise, it's practically of my bum, but it's my right hip)
 
 
 
This is my positivity tattoo, it's a phrase I saw years ago and fell completely in love with. No matter how crap things are, there's always a positive in it somewhere.
 
That led me to the story of my other tattoos:
 
 
These represent my kids, blue dragonfly is my son, and the two butterflies my step-daughters
 
 
My tattoo for my son. Get it? Toe-Bee?
 
 
This was my first tattoo, I was extremely close to my Nana, and before she died she told me not to be sad as when she did die she would become one of the stars in the sky so she would always be there. But one night when I needed to talk to her, I went outside and it was cloudy, so I decided to get the stars tattooed onto me so she was always with me. I had 3 stars done as I had lost 3 Grandparents at the time.
 
 
This photo combines 2 of my favourite things, Unicorns and Rainbows. This is how most people see me......and I NEED this bike!
 

 
But despite my madness, someone was equally as mad and propsed to me....in stages....I got one card a week!
 
Then this little stunner turned up!
 
I had a normal traditional wedding
Then 10 days later.....
We did a vow renewal, a wedding which originally was going to be a rainbow themed wedding until I fell in love with the stunning red dress from (Just Perfect) and we changed the theme to a Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland wedding (hence the pink Flamingo just behind me)
 
 
 
 
So that just about sums me up, I love life, I love my friends and family very much and make sure I tell them as often as I can. I try to make every day fun and a memory that will last forever :)
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Love this post. Great photos. Your wedding pictures are beautiful, the red dress is just beautiful! Your husband sounds like a real romantic. I'd settle for any kind of proposal let alone such a nicely thought out one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has his moments! He'd bought my engagement ring in April and it was the end of July by the time I got the last card! I'd love to wear my red dress all the time, I've never felt so fabulous! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhh my goshness!

    Love the proposal, love it!

    You are just one ball of rainbow lovin' crazy, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete