Wednesday 8 May 2013

18 lbs down


Look at how skinny I am!!! 
 
Sorry about the expression on my face, I hate having my photo taken especially on my own!

Shame that me boobs haven't joined in, I daren't lose much more incase I constantly over balance! 

So May brought me down to 12 stone 2.
 
I've so far lost 2 inches off me boobs, 2 and half inches off my waist, and 3 inches off my hips.
 
I've struggled a bit recently, with it being time of the month, I was hankering for crisps and chocolate, which I could just about get away with as long as I stuck with the diet all day and didn't go too mad on the night (although to celebrate my 1 and a half stone loss I may have had half a tube of Pringles, 2 takeaways, a large Lindt bunny and a million bags of crisps :S)
 
But am fairly back on track now, apart from my first Krispy Kreme doughnut the other day.....
 
Only problem is I can't stop spending money on clothes. I have NEVER enjoyed clothes shopping and I only went when I desperately needed to. But now there's no stopping me....except I have to stop cause there just isn't enough money in the world to buy the clothes I want!
 
So I think once I've hit 12 stone, I'm going to try and maintain, I don't want to get much smaller, especially as my boobs aren't joining in, I just need to brave a gym or fitness classes of some sort now so that I can tone my belly and arms up.
 
I have to say (possibly for the first time ever) that since I've dyed my hair a bit blonder (since the above pic was taken) so it's now a bit more blonde and sun streaked, and I tan ridiculously easy so I'm quite a mucky brown at the moment, and being skinny for the first time in 10/15 years I feel quite attractive and I can happily stare at my reflection in the mirror for a while and still feel happy!! That's a very big deal for me to say that!
 
So my weight loss journey is coming to an end, I'm sure I will do a final blog when I've hit target.
 
*dances off happily into the sunset flicking her hair around*
 
 
 
I'm joining in with #wobbleswednesday courtesy of @NakedMum
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Well done Jetta. I've never enjoyed clothes shopping (much). I hate the process but I do love clothes. I am looking forward to reaching my target so I can get something new (as well as fit into the clothes I have that I want to reuse).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I never even loved clothes when I was bigger, just hoodies and baggy jeans all the way!

      Delete
  2. It's lovely to read a post where the happiness and confidence shines through. Very well done on your journey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, you look amazing! Well done, 18 lbs is fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's been fairly easy too! God bless Slimming World! x

      Delete
  4. You look bloody fantastic! Well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so amazing and give us all hope. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, like I said in previous blog I was one of the people who moaned that diets never worked for me, and now I've found one that has, I hope to help inspire people who feel like I felt! xx

      Delete
  6. Absolutely AMAZING i am so so chuffed that your there! you are an inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww shucks! Thank you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete