Monday 8 July 2013

Potty Training Start of Week 3

2 weeks today we started potty training.

We're doing so well with no pants on, I believe we've only had 3 accidents, 2 when we tried him with pants on, on day 2, and one when he wasn't feeling great.

He's still getting nappies on for naps/sleeps and going out, I do ask him whilst we're out if he needs to wee but he's just not interested.

So we decided today that we would try him again today with pants on, and we're having success! 5 wees in the potty, pants pulled up and down 5 times, wooooo yeahhhhh *fist pump*

He is also alternating between the potty and the toilet (we have one of those toilet seat thingys) so that's good that he's using both!

However we have an issue......




It's horrible....





It makes me sick to my stomach.....





We have a dog.....





I can handle the fact she has assisted in cleaning up accidents.....





We have been potty training for 2 weeks....




She has been in heat for 2 weeks....





But for the last 3 days.....





*whispers* She has been doing unspeakable things to my son....





I am at a loss of how to stop it.

It's not just when he's on the potty, or just after, I could almost understand that, it's whenever he is on the floor with no pants on....




It's all that time.....




9 or so hours a day.....




He thinks it's hilarious.....




Help, please, anyone, someone, help!


Dirty dirty dog!


1 comment:

  1. Wasn't actually a reference to her humping him, she was doing lots of inappropriate licking! However she does hump, as I believe a lot of female dogs do as a sign of dominance!

    ReplyDelete