Monday 25 August 2014

23 Weeks



23 weeks!

Argh!

So close yet sooooo far away.

Apart from aches and pains I've not been too bad. Emotionally I've been a bit of a wreck, but not sure if that's hormones, or me keeping my problems to myself because I feel as if I open my mouth and cry then people will think it's hormones!

Acid reflux seems to be nicely under control thanks to the Renitadine, my appetite has slowly started to come back, although my weight reflects otherwise!

Have started to make my lists, as T starts back at nursery again next week, and to be honest I think from that point, it's going to fly by!

We've had a lovely summer holidays, we haven't done the most amazing things in the world, but I can honestly say that up until last Thursday we have been out or have had friends round Mon - Fri since the beginning of the holidays. Considering I was wondering what the heck we were going to do for 6 weeks I'm quite pleased.

The only reason for having a quiet few days has been that T picked up a bit of a cold from somewhere, nothing major, just a lot of snot and wiped him out a bit. Think this is just natures way of easing me back in to the school year. Wonder how many weeks he'll actually manage at school this term or will it be another year of non stop lurgies, I hope not!

He's so excited about going back which is great, I love that he loves it. Will be nice to get myself and him back into a routine, and hopefully I can fit some exercise and rest into the 2 full days he does.

Need to start looking after myself a bit better physically and mentally to make the next few months as easy as possible I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment